- Annual Financial Reports
- District Accreditation Status
- District Improvement Plan
- District of Innovation Plan
- Federal Report Cards
- Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas (FIRST)
- Highly Qualified Teachers
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- Strategic Plan
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
- Texas NCLB Report Card
- Utility Reports
Click the + beside the campus to view content
- Proposed Local Innovation Plans
- Proposed Capital Appreciation Bonds
- Proposed Maintenance & Op. Tax Rate
- Summary of Proposed Budget
- Assessment Required by States to Comply
- Election Notices
- Media Release for Seamless Summer Option Free Meals
Postings are required by the Texas Education Agency, the Regional Education Service Center, and Keene ISD. If you have questions about any of the required postings, please contact the Administration Office at 817-774-5200.
On December 16, 2013, the Keene ISD Board of Trustees approved a Limited Open Enrollment Program for non-resident students who desire to attend class in Keene ISD. There is no required tuition or payment. Approval of Limited Open Enrollment will be based on the following:
- The current enrollment at the particular grade level or class as well as any special program requirement of the student seeking admission. Consideration shall include the effect of additional students in that grade or program, facilities, staffing needs and the education opportunity of resident students.
- The disciplinary record of the student seeking admission.
- The attendance record of the student seeking admission.
- The academic record of the student seeking admission including the student’s performance on applicable statemandated assessments, and/or standardized test (ITBS, etc.) the student’s record of promotion to the next grade level and the student’s extracurricular record.
- The parent’s compliance with District and Campus policies and regulations. The board approved language regarding student transfers can be found at FDA (LOCAL).