Payroll and Benefits
- Absence Form
- CareFlite Membership Program
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Extra Duty Report Form
- First Financial Group/Supplemental Insurance/Benefits
- First Financial Group/Universal Availablity Notice
- Personnel recommendation Form
- Substitute Recommendation Form
- Teacher Retirement System
- Teacher Retirement System Active Care Monthly Premium
- Time Clock Change Form
- Travel Expense Tabulation Sheet
- Travel Expense Request Reimbursement
- W4 Form
- EpiPen Recall
- Flu Information
- Lice Policy
- Lice Presentation
- Parent’s Rights to Request Fitness Assessment
- Physical Activities Policy
- Stay at Home Chart
- Student Nutrition and Wellness
- Tobacco Policy
- Tuberculosis Outbreak and Intervention
- Tuberculosis Facts
Keene ISD School Health Advisory Council (SHAC)
The purpose of the Keene ISD School Health Advisory Council (SHAC) is to allow the parents of our students to have a voice in what is taught for sex education and other health education in our district. We need and desire parents to be active members of this council so that the health emphasis at our school will be representative of our unique community. Our purpose is not to make rules or laws for the school, but to make recommendations to the School Board. The School Health Advisory Council meets four times a year, and we encourage and invite interested parents to come and join. Please contact Sylvia Mora, School Nurse, at (817) 774-5327 for information on meeting times and location.
The next SHAC meeting will be Wednesday, March 20, 2019 in the Elementary Library from 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Keene ISD’s technology department is dedicated to providing the best possible learning environment for student and instructors alike. Our district, though small (only 900 PK-12 students), has a modern network of over 450 workstations, with a fiber optic backbone between campuses as well as a fiber optic connection to the outside world. The Keene ISD Technology Plan demonstrates the commitment of our administration to provide a 21st Century educational environment for our students and staff.
Safety: Firewalled/ Filtered Internet access is available in all classrooms. The content filter restricts access to questionable Internet sites and continually monitors requested links by all network users. All Keene ISD computer users are required to comply with the Keene ISD Network Computer Use Agreement. Failure to do so could result in the loss of computer access privileges and/or disciplinary action.