Bullying Complaint Procedures
- The campus administrator shall investigate all complaints of bullying and complete the district approved bully complaint / investigation report.
- The campus administrator shall contact the alleged victim’s parent/guardian within 3 business days after the incident is reported.
- The campus administrator shall contact the alleged bully’s parent/guardian upon completion of the investigation, even if it is determined not to be bullying.
- The bully complaint / investigation report should be completed within 10 district business days from the date of complaint; however, the campus administrator may take additional time if necessary in order to complete a thorough investigation.
- After the investigation, the campus administrator will document, in the bully complaint / investigation report, the final determination of bullying or not bullying, and take appropriate action, as defined in Policy FFI (Local).
- The campus administrator, after completing the approved district bully complaint / investigation report shall send a signed and dated copy to the Superintendent.
If bullying is found to have occurred, the campus administrator will follow up with the bully, victim and witnesses within 10 days after the report is completed. The follow up is to check to see if anything else has occurred and if anything else needs to be done.